Fragment of 12 chapters from the book "Seeds razruzheniya: secret background of genetic manipulation.
Staff of the Rockefeller Foundation were absolutely serious about solve the problem of hunger in the world with distribution in the world of GMO seeds and GMO crops. Only the intended method of solving the problems they were aimed at "aspect of the proposal," rather than "aspect of the demand." They were going to limit the growth of population, taking aim at the process of human reproduction. For any skeptics who doubt their intent was only to look at the work of the Fund with the World Health Organization, the United Nations in Mexico, Nicaragua, the Philippines and other poor developing countries. There, the Rockefeller Foundation, as in the proverb, was caught by the arm.
Foundation quietly funded program of WHO, "reproductive health", which was developed innovative tetanus vaccine. This was not a spur of the moment decision by representatives of the Rockefeller Foundation. And they can not say that had not been aware of the true nature of funded research.They worked with scientists from the WHO to create a powerful new vaccines since 1972 - along with funding by research in other areas of biotechnology, including genetic engineering of plants. (40)
In the early 1990's, according to the report of the International Vaccine Institute, WHO oversaw a campaign of mass vaccination against tetanus in Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines. In the Catholic secular organization, the Mexican Committee for a Life "became concerned regarding motives behind this program, WHO, and she decided to look at many vials with the vaccine and found that they contain human chorionic gonadotropin, or hCG. It was a strange component for a vaccine designed to protect people against tetanus, resulting from infection of wounds from rusty nails, or other contact with certain bacteria, existing in the ground. Yes, and tetanus, the disease itself was also quite rare. (41)
It was also strange because human chorionic gonadotropin is a natural hormone needed to sustain pregnancy. However, in combination with the carrier tetanus toxin, it stimulates the formation of antibodies against human chorionic gonadotropin, leading to the fact that the woman is unable to sustain a pregnancy - a sort of hidden abortion. Similar reports of vaccines containing hormones hCG, were obtained from the Philippines and Nicaragua. (42)
United Mexican Committee For Life "confirmed some other strange facts about the vaccination program of WHO. Tetanus vaccine is given only to women of childbearing age - between the ages of 15 to 45 years. In addition, vaccination is usually done in a series of three vaccinations with an interval of several months, that women have a high enough level of hCG, although one tetanus vaccination is valid for at least ten years. The presence of human chorionic gonadotropin vaccine was obvious "contamination". This hormone is not a component of the vaccine. None of the women who received tetanus vaccine containing hCG, is not informed that the vaccine contains a substance that provokes miscarriage. And in this, no doubt, was the idea behind the WHO.
United Mexican Committee for a Life "has continued its investigation and discovered that the Rockefeller Foundation, working in conjunction with the Population Council, John D. Rockefeller, the third, the World Bank, UN Development Program, Ford Foundation and other organizations in over 20 years together WHO worked to create a contraceptive vaccine using human chorionic gonadotropin in tetanus and other vaccines. (44)
In the list of "other" organizations that participated in the financing of the WHO study included All India Institute of Medical Sciences and a number of universities including the University of Uppsala in Sweden, University of Helsinki, and Ohio State University. The list also included the U.S. government through the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Это агентство правительства США поставляло гормон hCG It is an agency of the U.S. government supplied the hormone hCG for some experiments to create a contraceptive vaccine. (45)
Dear British medical journal The Lancet in an article dated June 11, 1988, entitled "Clinical trials of vaccine by WHO to control fertility confirmed these organizations" Mexican Committee For Life ". Why "bearer" of tetanus toxin? Because the human body does not attack its own natural hormone hCG, it has to be tricked into hCG perceive as the invading enemy, to develop a successful contraceptive vaccine using antibodies hCG, according to JP Tolvoru, one of the scientists involved in research. (46)
By mid-1993, WHO spent out of their meager funds 365 million dollars on research that she gently called "reproductive health" including research, writing human chorionic gonadotropin in the tetanus vaccine. Officials from the WHO refused to answer the obvious question - why women who are vaccinated, were found antibodies to human chorionic gonadotropin. After a period of complete denial, then they vaguely responded that the cases with hCG were "not material". (47)
They tried to ignore the exposure of the organization "Mexican Committee for a Life", stating that the charges came from "supporters" right to life "and Catholic sources," as if it should mean some kind of irreversible bias. If you can not refute the message, you can at least try to discredit the reporter it.
When four more vials of tetanus vaccine, which was administered to women in the Philippines, were sent to Lutheran Medical Center St.. Luke's in Manila, and all four were positive for the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin, WHO officials have resorted to a ruse. Now, the WHO argued that human chorionic gonadotropin appeared during the production of vaccine.
The vaccine produced a Canadian company, Connaught Laboratories Ltd.. " and the Australian "Interveks en SiEsEl Laboratories." Company of Connaught, one of the largest vaccine manufacturers in the world, was part of the French pharmaceutical group Rhone Poulenc. Among the research projects "of Connaught" participated in the production of varieties of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), created by genetic engineering.
Reduction of population and genetic engineering of plants is obviously part of the same general strategy: a substantial reduction in world population. In fact, it was a sophisticated version of what the Pentagon called biological warfare, promoted under the slogan "solution to the problem of hunger in the world."
40. Clinical Trials of a WHO Birth Control Vaccine// The Lancet, 11 June 1988. Clinical Trials of a WHO Birth Control Vaccine / / The Lancet, 11 June 1988.
41. James A. Miller Are New Vaccines Laced With Birth-Control Drugs?// HLI Reports, Human Life International, Gaithersburg, Maryland; June-July 1995. Miller Are New Vaccines Laced With Birth-Control Drugs? / / HLI Reports, Human Life International, Gaithersburg, Maryland; June-July 1995.
44. The author cites the details of official articles of WHO for the Control of child vaccination, including vaccines for fertility regulation ", chapter 11, pp. 177-198, смотри Research in Human Reproduction// Biennial Report, 1986-1987/ WHO Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction, WHO, Geneva, 1988. 177-198, see Research in Human Reproduction / / Biennial Report, 1986-1987 / WHO Special Programme of Research, Development and Research Training in Human Reproduction, WHO, Geneva, 1988.
45. James A. Miller, tsit.vyshe
46. WR Jones, et al. Phase 1 Clinical Trials of a World Health Organisation Birth Control Vaccine / / The Lancet, 11 June 1988, pp. 1295-1298. 1295-1298. The authors write: "The vaccine of birth control, which includes synthetic antigen peptide, which is a sequence of amino acids ... human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG-beta), was presented the first clinical trial phase. Thirty surgically sterilized female volunteers were divided into five equal groups for different vaccine doses received two intramuscular injections in six weeks. After six months ... potentially contraceptive levels of antibodies to hCG developed in all subjects. In the group with the highest dose of the vaccine results promised to the contraceptive effect for a period of six months. " Также смотри GP Talwar, et al. Prospects of an Anti-hCG Vaccine Inducing Antibodies of High Afﬁnity...// Reproductive Technology, 1989, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1990, Amsterdam, New York, p. Also see GP Talwar, et al. Prospects of an Anti-hCG Vaccine Inducing Antibodies of High Affinity ... / / Reproductive Technology, 1989, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1990, Amsterdam, New York, p. 231. 231.
47. James.A. 47. James.A. World Health Organization Challenges in Reproductive Health Research// Biennial Report, 1992-1993, Geneva, 1994, p. Also see above World Health Organization Challenges in Reproductive Health Research / / Biennial Report, 1992-1993, Geneva, 1994, p. 186. 186.
© translation specifically for the site "War and Peace. In full or in part is prohibited without reference to warandpeace.ru required.